Popular Posts

Monday, September 5, 2011

The Three C,s Of Internet Business

The Three C,s Of Internet Business

Share
Welcome feel free to browse @ http://fortunesaver.comThe Three C,s  Of Internet Business( The Complaint, The Cause, The Correction )   .Let us start with The complaint ! I would like to start by saying this series of articles are not meant to slander or harm any other business in any way! This is our way of trying to help educate people to not make the same mistakes I have when starting out.(My Story) I Started about a year ago with my own web site . I had planned to as they said Get Started right away ! Make Money overnight ! Every thing you need to start your own internet business just CLICK HERE ! Does that sound familiar to you? Well like most new comers I went for it, Of course once I clicked on the add  I was offered many choices above the $29.95 offer as was advertised. Being I had been researching for a while I truly thought You Get What You Pay For ! So I of course opted for the premium package which cost me approx. $299.00 Plus Tax. After all I wanted to be a contender out there in the big world of Internet business so I knew I had to start out right by only purchasing the best ! I had decided at that time that drop shipping products was the way to go for me . The package I had purchased offered me ! A web site complete with everything I needed to know to get started ! Step by step instructions ,Videos, Online Support,To many resources to list! Plus one of the Worlds largest drop shippers integrated right into my site with over 1.2 million products available . I WAS JAZZED ! I COULDN’T WAIT TO GET STARTED !That very evening after signing  up I received both E mails & phone regarding how did I want my business to be set up ? As a sole Proprietorship? Or a corporation ? I was not sure, But after them giving me a brief explanation of the two I decided to go with a corporation. After all this thing was going to be huge right ! After deciding that they ask did i have an attorney or someone that would draw up my incorporation papers ? Uhhh No ! I said in return. Then would you believe they had a company that since I was now one of  their members they could do this for me for a one time $ 100.00 fee ! Me being as smart as I am know a deal when I hear it Attorneys are expensive and I wanted my business to be set up right from the gate !So I went for that one to! After giving this other company a whole lot of information . All I had to do was wait ! My articles of incorporation would be drawn up and sent to me shortly(Took about a week )After about two days  I still had no website ? So I called who I originally had signed up with . They proceeded to tell me yes my account was all set up and waiting for me to proceed . Well alrighty then  that is what I wanted to hear ! They then gave me another phone number of another company that they were set up with that did their hosting & support ! After agreeing to pay them $ 39.99 per month for support I was finally ready to start ! Well not quite ! The support company ask Do you have a domain name you would like this account to be linked to ? Again I said Uhhh No ! After a brief explanation that they did not sell domains and i had to get one and get back to them with the information so they could set me up properly. I was off on another adventure !(To find a domain for my new web site ) So following advice I went to  Go Daddy .comafter talking with them for a while & the fact that this $29.95 get started overnight deal was really starting to cost me much more than I had planed I purchased fortunesaver.co ! I didn’t want to go cheep but I did need to start watching what I was spending I am unemployed & my savings is dwindling fast! So that cost me $23.95 per. year . Now I am finally ready to get going ! Well not quite ! Go Daddy .com .   Then informed me I had to register my domain and that would cost me another $8.95 per yer ! So realizing that this had to be done ! I again said Uhhh OK ! Finally I am ready to get started ! Well I was started but by no means finished ! I am up to approx 750 words and haven’t even began to tell you what I have been through in the last year! So I think I have said enough to paint you a little picture of what has been going on . I will be following up with what I believe to be  (THE CAUSE) . So please register with us & leave your comments ! I really would like to hear from you . Share us with you friends ! I pray that this series of articles will help someone out there ! To Not Make The Same Mistakes I Have ! David C.E.O. @ fortunesaver.com
Share

No comments:

Post a Comment